Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGCE in the UK

Options
  • 29-02-2012 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey,
    I'm new on this :confused: and hoping to find out any info on doing the PGCE in the UK.
    I'm currently a final year BA student and going to apply to do the Secondary PGCE in English.
    There is no application deadline for secondary teacher training, however the sooner you apply the better.
    I have emailed a number of Universities in the UK and have received replies regarding places left. I only have 4 options to put on the application so any help regarding which Uni's may be the easiest to get into will be greatly appreciated. The Universities which still have places that have emailed me back are:

Leeds Trinity
    Middlesex University
    University of Bedfordshire
    University of Aberdeen
    University of Chichester

Does anyone know anything about these Universities or any others that may offer me the best chance to get a place

Any help, experience or info will be greatly appreciated
    Tushe :D
    Tagged:

Advertisement