Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for incoming first years?

Options
  • 29-02-2012 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

The website says applications for September 2012 open in Feb, but they haven't? Anyone know when they will actually start accepting applications?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

I applied in around Feburary or March time but they begin accepting around summer time 'cause they have to go through them all. I know people who applied in august and got their house :)

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

im off campus atm, and want to go on campus next semester. I talked to one of the people at reception in dromroe a few weeks ago to see how I apply. She said to wait until end of february and to apply online...
    Its still not available, so I guess they might be delayed for whatever reason and hopefully they'll open registration within the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

applications are up now

Advertisement