Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA P2 and P6

Options
  • 29-02-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey Guys,

I am sitting P2 and P6 in June, I failed last time by such a small amount it was criminal! I will do the revision classes in May but will just study at home untill then. Is there anyone who is studying either of these papers that would like to do a small study group. As although I dont mind studying too much, I am not exactly running to the desk after work each night.
    So was thinking if anyone else was in the same boat, might help each other make sure we getting through the work.

As after these I am done, so really just want them out of the way at this stage. So really want to give them a crack, this time and make sure I pass.

If anyone woudl be on for soemthing like that, give me a PM back and maybe we could sort something out.

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And ACCA is?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

an accountancy qualification

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If that's the case, since the OP hasn't responded, he should try the accountancy forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=872

Advertisement