Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Browning citori trap gun

Options
  • 29-02-2012 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests , a browning citori trap gun , 32" barrels , multi choke in the bottom barrel, bad point is someone sanded the stock too much where it meets the action , still a good gun for informal clays or decoying woodies / rough shooting. Price €450.
    Can be seen in crescent sports in monkstown 01 2808988.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Stevegeraghty

Any pics, particularly the stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

I'm sorry i don't steve , i left this gun in for sale about four years ago and forgot about it to be honest, anyway i have described it as accurately as i possibly can , the metal components of the gun are fine , the stock has been badly sanded in the action area, but is still usable. Also i don't have any chokes for the bottom barrel but they are easily available.

I'll try get in the weekend for a look ;)

Still available.

Bump.

• Advertisement

I have to try get in and see this gun,I've been talking about it for weeks, might take a half day Friday

PM'd :D

sold pending the usual.

Advertisement