Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Lannagh Destruction

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Yes

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Wha? Nothing out of the usual that I know of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

jenno86 wrote: »
    Yes

Do Tell !

TT

TopTec wrote: »
    Do Tell !

TT

No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

No
    Why did you bother posting then?:(

TT

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

No

Please post related to the topic, one worded responses add nothing to the OP or the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 patmclo

cutting down of trees etc?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

patmclo wrote: »
    cutting down of trees etc?

I haven't been down there in the last few weeks so I'm not too sure tbh. They may have cut a few when they did work on the path a while back and installed the bridge? Will say that new bridge has made a big difference down there for the better.

patmclo wrote: »
    Anyone know of any pollution or destruction at Lough Lannagh?
    yop wrote: »
    Please post related to the topic, one worded responses add nothing to the OP or the thread.

To be honest the OP could have elaborated a bit more themselves.

Advertisement