Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

After stargate

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

That was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

ah the Mckays, only two so far, the second was very good:D

The in series joke about how someone that good looking could really be his sister was really true.

That mother is scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

The in series joke about how someone that good looking could really be his sister was really true.

That mother is scary.

please tell me you dont think she is pretty.

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    what you wouldnt
    sga409-miller.jpg

• Advertisement

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »

She certainly was in the series :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

How about before Stargate ?
    Check this out (apologies its in German)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,638 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Brilliant. Hows everyone? Missed ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

I know RDA is awesome, But come on, If it was really teal'c(Chris), He would have pwnd his ass!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

don ramo wrote: »
    what you wouldnt

no...i wouldn't..shes not attractive. I really don't think so anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

I miss Stargate:(

Stargate is real you know...they just made the series incase the secret got out so that they could call the leaker a nutter. True story.

Amanda Tapping has got a recurring role in the upcoming 8th season of supernatural,

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/09/amanda-tapping-joins-supernaturals-eighth-season/

dont watch the show myself but glad to see her still getting work, must be kinda of odd for her coming into such a long running show, seeing as she was on Stargate from the start and co-created Sanctuary,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

I miss Stargate:(

Stargate is real you know...they just made the series incase the secret got out so that they could call the leaker a nutter. True story.

"Plausible deniability" !!!

don ramo wrote: »
    Amanda Tapping has got a recurring role in the upcoming 8th season of supernatural,

[url][/url]

dont watch the show myself but glad to see her still getting work, must be kinda of odd for her coming into such a long running show, seeing as she was on Stargate from the start and co-created Sanctuary,

I liked Amanda Tapping in Stargate but couldn't get into Sanctuary so I'll find it interesting to see how she fairs in Supernatural, it certainly needs a boost of some sort or come to an end.

Advertisement