Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G Raider Custom.

Options
  • 28-02-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Hi guys selling G&G raider Custom.

Custom parts include a madbull 6.01 363mm barrel and a madbull 3 in 1 hop-up unit VFC cylinder, VFC piston head and a new O-Ring ( Blow back is disabled because of the VFC cylinder ) Chronograph done last Sunday. 290-300 FPS with a .2g bb

AEG does not include M203,Acog,Stock and rail covers. Original G&G sopmod stock will be put back on the AEG.G&P silancer is included CW with a CCW adapter ( covers the inner barrel )

Asking price is 350 open to offers. May seam like a lot of money but its a custom AEG more or less parts cost money.

Based in Co.Waterford.

If M203 ( Four shells Tree functional One leaking Tree 96rd and One 18rd) Acog and stock are wanted price will go up.

I will be willing to trade depending on the Item/Items
    Interested in VFC,Tokyo Marui.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

I will not be selling it after Friday. So if your interested get back to me ASAP. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

Want a p90

need a aeg wrote: »
    Want a p90

Thank you for the offer but no thank you.

One more day left lads. Remember I'm open to offers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

Would you like a dboys scar Light?... Black in colour

• Advertisement

Varden wrote: »
    Would you like a dboys scar Light?... Black in colour

I'm sorry but no. Thank you for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

Your welcome GLWS

Last day lads. Open to offers

Advertisement