Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

custom m4

Options
  • 28-02-2012 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

right lads i have my old custum m4 it has an abs body with a g&G hispeed moter and king arms gears will sell it for €185 or will trade for a good sniper or any good aeg fps is corantly just under the joul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Tibersun

reaper501 wrote: »
    right lads i have my old custum m4 it has an abs body with a g&G hispeed moter and king arms gears will sell it for €185 or will trade for a good sniper or any good aeg fps is corantly just under the joul

Pics as well please. "g&G hispeed moter and king arms gears" where is the rest of it from? Is the motor the M120? You call it your old M4, How old is it? How many times skirmished? Is there any mags included? Any battery or charger and if so what size and type? What is the actual Fps with 0.2g bbs and hop off? (will be testing if buying with my own chrono) Where was it chrono'd? Where was it bought and how much did you pay? Cheers in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭reaper501

photos in a sec lads the rest is a clasic army m4 body and pistol grip not much done on out side but manly in side customs ye comes with 2 batters and 1 mag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

Offer p90

• Advertisement

pics of p90 man how many mags and battrys cous im interested (is it the one with the bilt in doth)

its doesnt have a built in red dot (i rather rails so i have the choice) , mags wise i have 5 4 mids 1 high , but it like 2 mags with you gun , heres pics http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/aegs018.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/aegs018.jpg/

just a question i think was asked already what do you mean by "old" , how old is it

and no battery

by old i mean its cworks perfactly thoouse iv had i about 2 years its my oldest gun

what type of battry dose it take

• Advertisement

it takes small type , but can take nunchuck but its a tight fit

arli man well we have a deal if ur happy

just a couple of more questions :P what is the fps , what bbs per second is it getting , are you including a battery and 2 mags

.78 j rate of fire is about 700 bb a minut i think 2 mags and a battry

yeah im happy to pms

ye pm sent

Advertisement