Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message board communities in London?

Options
  • 28-02-2012 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

The company I work for have vacancies for their London office, and I'm wondering if there is a boards like community in UK / London where I could post and let folks know?

Looking for PM's and several types of developers [based in Camden] - anyone who may know someone let me know.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

As far as I can tell, most of the UK based message boards tend to be built around specific interests or particular geographic locations - there don't seem to be any UK-wide ones that are particularly good.

You could try the likes of Gumtree, though I'm not sure whether that would just invite spam of the weirder varieties...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I always found boards to be pretty unique in this sense. An all-encompassing board for a country

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

The company I work for have vacancies for their London office, and I'm wondering if there is a boards like community in UK / London where I could post and let folks know?

Looking for PM's and several types of developers [based in Camden] - anyone who may know someone let me know.

What vacancies? :D

there are a couple of us looking for work at the minute...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

have you tried here http://www.urban75.net/forums/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

have you tried here http://www.urban75.net/forums/

Be sure and introduce yourself as "firky"

• Advertisement
Advertisement