Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lipstick to go with purple dress?

Options
  • 27-02-2012 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I have a purple ball gown I recently bought for a college ball in a few weeks. I normally wear a strong lip, but obviously that wouldn't work with a purple dress! So could you recommend a colour to go with it? And a specific lipstick/lipgloss would be even better! Too-neutral colours tend to not be noticeable on my lips, which is why I normally like stronger colours! The colour of the dress is similar to the picture. Thanks for your help!

10996807-strapless-purple-prom-dress.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

How about a neutral eye and a lovely bright pink? Something like one of these (the rimmel one is lovely)

mac%2Bpink%2Bplaid%2Bcomparis%2Bto%2Bsnob%2Brevlon%2Bpink%2Bpout%2Band%2Brimmel%2Bpink%2Bblush%2Blipsticks.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MangoLime

I'd say a nice natural looking pink. I'd recommend Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Latino or The Natural Collection Lipstick in Sweet Pea.

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Jigglypuff

I got Latino, it's great, nice and pinky but not so much so that it'll clash with the dress! Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MangoLime

No problem! Enjoy your night!

Advertisement