Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broken shower

Options
  • 27-02-2012 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi guys, i hope some one can help me here,,i have a triton as2000x power shower,was having a shower recently when the water stopped coming out of the shower head,the motor was still running but no water, turned it off,tried it again about 1 hour later,now there was no sound from the motor,called an electrican to check it for me,,he said motor needs replacing,so got new motor and took shower off wall,re wired new motor,put shower back on,and nothing,no sound coming from shower there is power going to the shower as i checked this with a phase tester,but when i switch it on its not working,so if anyone knows anything about this,all help is greatly appreciated,thanks, ken.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

When you refitted the cover and connected the potentiometer to the pcb are you sure you didnt miss a pin ?? the pins on the pcb are very easy moved and easy to plug into the next slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Are you sure that the carbon brushes either side of the motor are not worn ? I had this problem before with a triton shower. Try push them in and see does that help.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭irishkopite 2011

u need to check ur netural aswell not just ur live. best to use a multimeter not a phase tester

Advertisement