Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading CZ75 - M4 Wanted

Options
  • 27-02-2012 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking for a cheap M4 of some kind. I dont mind if its a fixer upper. Even a full receiver would do but I want to see what offers I get. I dont mind putting some money towards but it can not be too much as money is a bit tight at the moment.

I am offering a CZ75 Co2 pistol as a trade (fires below 1Joule) bought in MIA about 8 months ago. still has the box and is in perfect condition (only used in the garden for target shooting).

The one I have is the blowback version (16720) and has an abs body with metal slide.

pref in the Dublin 15 area as travel is tricky.

More infor on the pistol: http://www.actionsportgames.com/products-search-248.aspx?productid=16720@@SHOP1

The CZ 75 P-07 DUTY is the new generation of the CZ 75 family which was designed back in 1975 by the famous small arms manufacturer Česká Zbrojovka, Czech Repliblic. Two versions of the this new P-07 DUTY are available – a non-blowback (16718) and a blowback (16720) version. Both versions are powered by a 12g Co2 capsule stored in the grip using the easy-load system and the BB’s are put in the drop-out magazine. The CZ 75 P-07 DUTY is a compact tactical pistol and has an integrated front waiver rail for mounting light and/or laser. The barrel has threads for a silencer (items 15924 & 15925). The grip and metal slide carries authentic CZ markings and every gun comes with its own unique serial number.
    Length:186 mmBarrel length:83 mmMag. Capacity:16 roundsStandard Mag.:16719 Hop Up Type:AdjustableVelocity:109(358)Weight:815 grams

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭reaper501

hay i have a custum m4 with a g&G hispeed moter and king arms gear box how much mony would u be able to put to it

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Toxin

Well I really can not add too much cash. Like I said, I am looking cheap. I could maybe go for about €50.00 along with the pistol. Forgot to mention, the pistol comes with 2 mags and whatever Co2 I have here.

Do you have any pics of the M4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 the_dealer

I have a g&g gr15 tan raider but would want that pistol and 60 or 70e

@ the_dealer. what can you tell me about your tan raider?

are there any problems with it? where are you?

Jump :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

I know you said m4 but I have a p90 I could give you but need €50 with the pistol

Thanks for the offer but im not into P90's ;)

Pump

come on guys, im open to offers and I dont mind if it needs work :cool:

bump

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭alzer2012

would you be willing to sell ?

and also i just had a look at the MIA website...if it's the shell ejecting one i'm not interested as i would be using it for skirmishing

alzer2012 wrote: »
    would you be willing to sell ?
    and also i just had a look at the MIA website...if it's the shell ejecting one i'm not interested as i would be using it for skirmishing

Its not the shell ejecting one. its the one in the link at the top. make me an offer. whats the worst that could happen ;)

offer 65 :)

can you do any better than that? it is in mint condition. never skermished with it. just shooting targets out the back. it still has the box and also comes with a silencer

the best i can do is 70 mate sorry i know it's mint condition and all but i have a guy on here willing to sell me an m9 for 80 and to be honest i prefer the look of the m9...does it have semi and full auto or just semi ?

have you got any pics of the actual gun ?

i can pm you my email address if you can't upload them on here i know some people find it difficult to post pics here sometimes

just in case anyone wanted to know. just chrono'd it and it has an average over 5 shots of 307.2 fps

any reply to my last post there mate ?

the best i can do is 70 mate sorry i know it's mint condition and all but i have a guy on here willing to sell me an m9 for 80 and to be honest i prefer the look of the m9...does it have semi and full auto or just semi ?

have you got any pics of the actual gun ?

i can pm you my email address if you can't upload them on here i know some people find it difficult to post pics here sometimes

I can get some pics up later. I will have to think about the offer as I am looking to swap + cash for an M4 really

• Advertisement
Advertisement