Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan / Drogheda / Ashbourne tattoo places?

Options
  • 27-02-2012 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Any recomendations in these places? And website links if you have them? Thanks folks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Is there not a studio opposite Dunnes in Ashbourne? I heard they were REALLY good. Don't know about the other places I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

Ashbourne is long gone...
    Think there's probably only 1 left in Navan now too.
    Dont know about drogheda really

• Registered Users Posts: 6 smig71

there a really good one in ardee called tuesdays tattoo the one in navan look ****e

smig71 wrote: »
    there a really good one in ardee called tuesdays tattoo the one in navan look ****e

Is that a new enough artist in it there, someone in work had said there was a new one there that looks like they'd good work?

• Advertisement

niallam wrote: »

Is that a new enough artist in it there, someone in work had said there was a new one there that looks like they'd good work?
    I dunno how long she's been there to be honest but iv seen her work there also art house tatto Monaghan he's very good just if you google Tuesday's tattoo Ardee she has a site

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭kingerae86

the one in ardee is top class,she done my mates tattoo.

there is two shops in navan at the minute.

one is called holyshow tattoos,check out there website.....
    in my opinion there name suits there work!

there is another one on cornmarket in navan,think a polish dude owns it and his work is supposed to be very good but i have yet to see it

yea that polish guy is on cornmarket navan he's a friend of my mates he looks good as for holyshow i'v seen a mates tattoo he got there a dragon its brutal looks like the one from shrek

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Darkvalley and blackout tattoo in Drogheda .

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

Darkvalley and blackout tattoo in Drogheda .

not sure about blackout but i've seen alot of stuff from Dark Valley which was really good. if you want to travel a little further, Zen tattoo in balbriggan are amazing

• Advertisement

DYLF wrote: »
    Zen tattoo in balbriggan are amazing

Just had a look on their facebook and nothing stands out as amazing from them really, pictures are all only average at best. 90% small stuff too.

that Dark Valley that was mentioned looks like they do far better work.
    http://kellegher.jalbum.net/Duke's%20Tattoos/

And blackout tattoo looks to be only average too by their FB pics.

Thats just my view on those 3, others might argue :D
    I travel over 100 miles every time to the artist of my choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

Just had a look on their facebook and nothing stands out as amazing from them really, pictures are all only average at best. 90% small stuff too.

yeah alot of the ones on FB are average/small, badly taken photos, but i've seen a few that Barry did that were brilliant. (i love his horror stuff so maybe i'm biased)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

that Dark Valley that was mentioned looks like they do far better work.
    http://kellegher.jalbum.net/Duke's%20Tattoos/

And blackout tattoo looks to be only average too by their FB pics.

Thats just my view on those 3, others might argue :D
    I travel over 100 miles every time to the artist of my choice.

Dark valley would be my choice tbh , mac also does some very nice black and tribal work ...

Advertisement