Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hair colourist in Dublin for dip dye?

Options
  • 27-02-2012 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hi everyone!

I am new here so here it goes.

I am looking for a hair dresser in Dublin (preferrably close to the centre) for dip dye colouring. I am thinking of getting the ends of my hair coloured to pink! I've been experimenting for sometime with temporary dyes but I'm ready for the permanent dye job.

So, did anyone get a dip dye in Dublin?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I got it done in Johnstown but that might be a bit far out for you. If your hair is long it's really easy to do it yourself. I do mine myself now it's dark brown but I bleach the ends with live xxl bleach and then i out crazy colour over that and top up the crazy colour once a week.

Crazy colour pinkissimo is a great pink :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

Thank you Dark Phoenix!!

Where do you buy your supplies from? The only hair supply store I know is Terrisales in Dublin 1. (I moved to Dublin 1 year ago) Are their supplies good? And can you please recommend a website for me to learn how to do colour my own hair? I never dyed my hair before so I'm clueless!!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Just to let you know pink is not a colour that can be put in your hair permanently. You would definitely be best off doing it yourself. And if your hair is already blonde there wouldn't be any need for bleaching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

Thanks for the advice!

I agree. The more I research about it, the more I think I should do it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Good luck :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement