Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tank fed shower

Options
  • 27-02-2012 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Can anyone help I think I might have an air lock in the pipe Coming from the cold water tank to my shower causing the shower to shut off with a low pressure warning ! How will I remove the air lock ? Would changing to 3/4 inch pipe from 1\2 inch help in the future? Have dumped 2 Mira showers in as many years !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

bubric wrote: »
    Can anyone help I think I might have an air lock in the pipe Coming from the cold water tank to my shower causing the shower to shut off with a low pressure warning ! How will I remove the air lock ? Would changing to 3/4 inch pipe from 1\2 inch help in the future? Have dumped 2 Mira showers in as many years !

Turn the shower to its coldest setting and take off the shower head, then let it run and see if that will clear the airlock. Otherwise, if you can, partly unscrew the cold feed to the unit and let the water run out for a minute or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭bubric

Thanks art6 will try now !

Advertisement