Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin demons footy team

Options
  • 27-02-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

What's that Skippy.....you looking to play Aussie Rules in Dublin?

Get yourself down to civil service sports ground,Islandbridge for Dublin Demons training, this saturday from 1pm. Come watch, train, play....get involved!

Men's and Ladies team are now recruiting ! !

Everyone welcome

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Is Bouncer still involved?

Anyway, this is nothing to do with GAA so I'm moving to the Aussie Rules forum

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭managerman

Clareman wrote: »
    Is Bouncer still involved?

Anyway, this is nothing to do with GAA so I'm moving to the Aussie Rules forum

good for the recruiting!! yea bouncer still involved alright! you play yourself?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Nope, used to work with Bouncer, still facebook friends with him, I figure now that he's married he wouldn't have time to play anymore, if you meet him tell him a Clareman says hi, he'll more than likely guess who I am in real life :)

I've left a redirect in place to the Aussie Rules forum, anyone who wants to see the thread can follow it by opening it.

Clareman wrote: »
    Nope, used to work with Bouncer, still facebook friends with him, I figure now that he's married he wouldn't have time to play anymore, if you meet him tell him a Clareman says hi, he'll more than likely guess who I am in real life :)

I've left a redirect in place to the Aussie Rules forum, anyone who wants to see the thread can follow it by opening it.

ah he is allowed out every blue moon! i'll see him sat, i will tell him you said hi!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

Hey. Would love to have joined up and played only for I smashed my knee up badly a while back. I would be interested in helping out behind the scenes though if you need any help.

• Advertisement

Hey. Would love to have joined up and played only for I smashed my knee up badly a while back. I would be interested in helping out behind the scenes though if you need any help.

Yea sure we are always looking for people to work with us behind the scenes, recruitment, pr, anything really, go to www.dublin-demons.com and have a look, or come up around 12 on sat in island bridge to have a chat!

Advertisement