Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW. where is it!

Options
  • 26-02-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

RAW. Thats 2 weeks its missing:mad:..........

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Its finished/concluded for this series. Hopefully will be back next year...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Terrible show, tis more like Home & Away then an Irish program, weird Aussie like accents as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

icdg wrote: »
    Its finished/concluded for this series. Hopefully will be back next year...

In the other thread on Raw I mentioned that an article in the RTE Guide hinted that the current one might be the last series.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056508618&page=17

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Terrible show, tis more like Home & Away then an Irish program, weird Aussie like accents as well.

you mean the 1 aussie person in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

'GONE', feck it! I didn't know that. I was enjoying that ..and I don't watch telly lol. There was no indication of a break like last time when Pavel went off somewhere and something else happened which made it a good sort of jucture to break on. Ah well....
    ...I still miss Prison Break...and I don't watch telly :D.
    Thats all.
    Thanks for the info.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Finneen

It's in Camden Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Finneen wrote: »
    It's in Camden Street.

you do know its not real right

Nope, was wondering what those people were doing in the street with that big camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,293 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

'GONE', feck it! I didn't know that. I was enjoying that ..and I don't watch telly lol. There was no indication of a break like last time when Pavel went off somewhere and something else happened which made it a good sort of jucture to break on. Ah well....
    ...I still miss Prison Break...and I don't watch telly :D.
    Thats all.
    Thanks for the info.

I think you may have missed the last episode of this series as it certainly did tie up a few things and there was certainly a bit of a show stopper in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

The last episode is still on the RTE Player.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1135587

Available until Sunday 4th March.

• Advertisement

Only RTÉ would call a slick, over-acted, boring, and pretentious TV drama - RAW!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

It gradually got worse with each series, hated when they added Fiona, the oldish one who made The Clinic unbearable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

And I couldn't work out where each character was meant to be from, there accents regurlarly changed over the course of an episode.

Advertisement