Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Memory Card

Options
  • 26-02-2012 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

Hi, While walking at Glendalough on 26th Feb 2012 I found a memory card for a camera close to the miners village. It contained the following photographs along with a lot of images of what looks like family/friends which I do not wish to post here.
    I thought maybe the owner might see these images and could send me a pm so I can return it to them. Are there any other sites where I can post these?

DSCF1002_a.jpg

DSCF1014_a.jpg

DSCF1018_a.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Mikka, thanks for taking the time to post this thread. I've linked to it from the IAAA facebook page. Hopefully someone will recognise the pictures and be in touch with you.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 35 stephen.shortt

Hi Mikka,

Very good of you! I'll give the link to this page to the comms secretary and see if it can go out on a mailing.

Stephen

Advertisement