Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Kirkland is ...........

Options
  • 26-02-2012 4:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

a nasty piece of work who pretends to be polite .

He'll go very far .

Reserved with a plot approved-4356_preview.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭gene_tunney

I agree. I detest Kirkland. He is a scumbag and I thoroughly enjoyed it when he got KTFO by feather-fisted Ishida. I am looking forward to seeing him get KTFO again, the sooner the better. Look at him beating up a sparring partner here, pretty brutal:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Wild_Dogger

Nothing new here .........

A ruthless piece of sh1t who has no respect for anyone, and is always sucker punching his sparring 'partners'. He's gojng to kill or brain damage one of these guys.

Not only is he evil to the core, but his trainer Ann Wolfe is party to it all.
    Shes another criminal too..........

I want to see him face Canelo or Austin Trout

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

YES HE IS A RIGHT EFFIN CNUT,HOPE HE GET HIS COME UPPANCE VERY SOON

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭tryingmybestt

he may be a **** but nothing wrong with sparring hard

sure tyson used to ko them frequently

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭megadodge

... a highlight reel KO waiting to happen.

He's wide open and in fairness to him, very brave. That's a bad combination when you have a bad chin, which he must have when you look at the Ishida fight. The punches that put him down weren't even hard. And they were from a guy with a non-puncher's record.

The strange thing is earlier on in his career I thought he was a beast as he just seemed to walk through punches - Joel Julio (very good puncher) is a good case in point - but recently any time he gets tagged cleanly he's rocked.

Canelo would destroy him. I suspect the right uppercut will be the punch that will do the damage.

Wild Dogger - Remember our potential wager?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭rebelomar

Nothing to like about his personality but he always seems to be in a decent fight in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 55,165 ✭✭✭✭walshb

That is not sparring. That is a bunch of thugs. And, Kirkland is scum, but who was allowing that to continue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Wild_Dogger

megadodge wrote: »

Wild Dogger - Remember our potential wager?

Yes ! I do
    But first we got to see Kirkland beat Carlos Molina
    and Canelo beat Sugar Shane.

another disgraceful sparring :

Advertisement