Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature Test

• 25-02-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi,
    have got one of those "I haven't" smoked in so many days, and want to see if it works. I don't see others with it, and am wondering if it's allowed here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

A few have them,maybe you have sig's turned off,i can see yours now,4 months 9 days

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Stealthirl wrote: »
    A few have them,maybe you have sig's turned off,i can see yours now,4 months 9 days

That was it, I had signatures turned in my display settings. Funny thing is over the years of trying to quit smoking I've had a few of those signatures & in my previous the farthest I got was 3 weeks and many times just a day or so.

Mind you the signature isn't all that accurate because it doesn't take into account all I've spent on ecigs, with every latest model a "must buy"

Advertisement