Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedi Bus

Options
  • 25-02-2012 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Saw this monstrosity being cycled through town today.
    All the lads pedalling were drinking away on it with one, presumably sober guy stearing.
    They were moving very slowly up Westmoreland St, pissing off all the other traffic.
    Surely, it's not a very good idea to have a very slow, mobile piss up on the streets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭Plastik

Been on one of these in Berlin, was great craic actually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

We should organise a boards pedibus excursion - I'm sure we could get that thing up the Sally Gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Saw it today too, thought it'd be funny to get the boardsies to do it and getting up to 30kp/h plus through the city :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

The aerodynamics leave a little to be desired, but on the plus side you could fit a saddle bag on that yoke which would hold a trolley of cakes plus your own personal masseur.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Spotted this the other day parked up in Smithfield. Two garda seem to be talking to the owner for a while -- about what I don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭guapos

Saw it on the quays on Friday around 6 with someone surfing on the roof, not sure it will last long if they let this happen

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Can't see it lasting long to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Keep_Her_Lit

We should organise a boards pedibus excursion - I'm sure we could get that thing up the Sally Gap.
    Getting it back down could be a bundle of fun too.

Luggala, here we come! Yeeeehaaaaa!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Haroldscross

I saw this the other day. I think its a great idea. Good to see people starting up new things.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

I hope they were all wearing high viz.

• Advertisement
Advertisement