Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish title fight tonight - Feb 25

Options
  • 25-02-2012 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Whilst people still talk about Chisora-Haye the local action may have slipped under the radar.

Jj McDonagh faces Lee Murtagh for the Irish title in Brighton tonight with Anthony Fitzgerald on the undercard and I'm heading down to that in a bit.

Frankie Gavin, Ciaran Healy and Tommy Tolan all in action in Cardiff on the Cleverly undercard.

And finally, the first pro show of the year in Ireland. Willie Casey leads a bill with a lot of young Belfast talent include the long awaited debut of Anthony Cacace as well as Ray and Mark Ginley, Joe Hillerby, Gerard Healy etc.

Hopefully people can take more of an interest in real local action then arseholes making arseholes of themselves in Germany.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Probably with the Irish fights is exposure.

Are any of these televised on big channels and if so where? (I say big because I'm in South Korea so it's difficult to find streams for Irish channels)

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

Are any of these televised on big channels and if so where? (I say big because I'm in South Korea so it's difficult to find streams for Irish channels)

As you are in SK you are excused TF!! Haha.

Ps. I assume you are the reason I get almost daily readership from SK!! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Would you believe you probably have a bigger fan out here! I'd check maybe once or twice a week

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

Would you believe you probably have a bigger fan out here! I'd check maybe once or twice a week

Haha! SK the new home of Irish Boxing! ;)

Anyway, I better shoot off, it's a long way to Brighton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

just about to ask this? tried check channel 5 but couldnt see anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

any results from this card???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭makl

keane=cock wrote: »
    any results from this card???
    mcdonagh r7
    fitz by a point
    casey r1

Advertisement