Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus and realistic Deadlines...

Options
  • 25-02-2012 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi guys. I'm a 2nd year student in DCU. We recently got an erasmus programme introduced into our course. It got confirmed in January that it has been introduced. Now it is a matter of us to find out if there are English taught courses in the specific faculty so that our course head can establish the links. I have been doing that for the last few days, sending loads of e-mails etc. We are being told each week that we must have our definite choices by friday, etc, each week!

We are being told this as a means of speeding things up and trying to get things sorted as soon as possible (which I am). However, realistically, when will we have to give a definite answer for erasmus? I mean, speaking from experience from anyone who has done an erasmus year before, when do you need to sign on the dotted line for certain? How much time do we have left realistically to make our final decisions as a means of establishing links etc?

I would ask this to my course head but there is enough pressure as it is, so am just trying to find out of someone that has experience from doing erasmus before.

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement