Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun times are here again

Options
  • 24-02-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

I just wrote this blog quickly, I'll tidy it up once I get my facts straight sometime over the next week or so.

Latest developments

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Hugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

heh.... er false alarm, tumour hasn't changed at all, infact it's practically gone. The seizure occoured cause I ignored a rather nasty chest infection but because the A&E muppet doctor's overreaction on dramatically increasing my medication and sedating me heavily I'm out of work for a month.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

azezil wrote: »
    heh.... er false alarm, tumour hasn't changed at all, infact it's practically gone. The seizure occoured cause I ignored a rather nasty chest infection but because the A&E muppet doctor's overreaction on dramatically increasing my medication and sedating me heavily I'm out of work for a month.
    I am delighted for you - I was really worried there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Advertisement