Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driveway cleaning in Charlesland?

Options
  • 24-02-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there,

Just had a man around to the door asking if I wanted my driveway cleaned and sealed. DriveStyle CS.

I was just wondering if anyone had had it done and had feedback.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ryecatcher

Hi - my neighbour had it done and it looks really well but at €80, I think I'll do it myself (or leave it :D)!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 EllieD

Thanks Ryecatcher! Yeah - that's what I was quoted too. Tempting to have it nice and clean (and stay that way for a while at least) without the effort. Good to know at least that it's looks well. Now I just need to decide if I want to part with my €80 :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

They did my neighbours on Saturday and just powerhosed all the cr*p from their driveway into mine. Our front door and windows were covered in muck!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Earlsie

Got mine done on Saturday and they did a good job, happy enough for €70 :D
    As part of the price I got them to powerhose the front and side eaves of the house and they blasted the porch area out of it as well.

Having trouble trying to find the "kiln dry sand" locally to repoint the stones,the like of Woodies and the garden Centres only have Kids sand.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

@Earlsie

B&Q Liffey Valley have bags of that sand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Earlsie wrote: »
    Got mine done on Saturday and they did a good job, happy enough for €70 :D
    As part of the price I got them to powerhose the front and side eaves of the house and they blasted the porch area out of it as well.
    Mullie wrote: »
    They did my neighbours on Saturday and just powerhosed all the cr*p from their driveway into mine. Our front door and windows were covered in muck!

Earlsie, is all your driveway dirt now on Mullie's walls and door ?:rolleyes::D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Earlsie

Earlsie, is all your driveway dirt now on Mullie's walls and door ?:rolleyes::D:D:D

Ha ha, Its a messy job alright but the wall seperating the garden took the brunt of the debris i think, I found the sand in the "The Patio Centre" on the Johnstown Road (Cabinteely Area) if anyone is looking for some, €7 a bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 adamzampa

If you're looking for driveway cleaning services in Charlesland or patio cleaning services in Dublin, you have several options to choose from. Here are some steps to help you find the right service:

Online Search: Start by conducting an online search for driveway cleaning Charlesland or patio cleaning Dublin. This will give you a list of companies and service providers in your area.

Check Reviews: Read reviews and ratings from previous customers to get an idea of the quality of service each provider offers. Websites like Google Maps, Yelp, and Trustpilot can be helpful for this.

Ask for Recommendations: If you have friends, family, or neighbors in the area, ask them if they have any recommendations for driveway or patio cleaning services. Personal recommendations can be valuable.

Contact Multiple Providers: Reach out to several cleaning service providers to inquire about their services, pricing, and availability. This will help you compare your options.

Request Quotes: Ask for quotes or estimates from the providers you're interested in. Make sure to provide them with details about the size and condition of your driveway or patio so they can give you an accurate estimate.

Verify Insurance and Licensing: Ensure that the company you choose is insured and licensed to operate in your area. This is important for your protection and to guarantee the legitimacy of the business.

Discuss Cleaning Methods: Inquire about the cleaning methods and equipment they use. Some companies may offer eco-friendly or pressure washing services, so choose one that aligns with your preferences.

Schedule a Service: Once you've chosen a provider that meets your needs and budget, schedule a date and time for the cleaning service. Be sure to confirm the pricing and any additional terms or conditions in writing.

Prepare for the Cleaning: Before the service, clear the area of any obstacles or items that may obstruct the cleaning process. This will ensure a thorough and efficient cleaning job.

Review the Work: After the cleaning is complete, inspect the driveway or patio to ensure you're satisfied with the results. If there are any issues or concerns, address them with the service provider.

Advertisement