Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Laptop for FM

Options
  • 24-02-2012 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Well Lads,

I was just wondering of ye could recommend what would be a good laptop to use for football manager,i have an old Dell inspiron but the game doesnt go very quick on it.

Any ideas on what to look out for? Budget of €500 max!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

Local_Chap wrote: »
    Well Lads,

I was just wondering of ye could recommend what would be a good laptop to use for football manager,i have an old Dell inspiron but the game doesnt go very quick on it.

Any ideas on what to look out for? Budget of €500 max!
    Anything with an Intel i5 and about 4GB Ram is perfect for it.
    If you go here you will see a whole range of different brands with i5 processors, just choose your favourite. It's all personal preference. I would stay clear of PCWorld since 500 Euro there doesn't seem to get you more than an i3 unless you can get some sort of deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Something with a waterproof, re-inforced carbon fibre shell for when you lose 1-0 in a Cup Final after outshooting your opponent 25 to 1.

Advertisement