Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Social: Beer, Wednesday 29th Feb

Options
  • 24-02-2012 3:39pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right, it's short notice I know, but the folks behind the Weasels Unusual gatherings that I've mentioned before have organised another geek congregation pub expedition for the combined appreciation of beer, food, and all things alternative, unusual, science fictional, filmic and comic.

When: Wednesday 29th February, from 7pm, tables booked from 6.30
    Where: The Royal George, just off Charing Cross Rd, nr Tottenham Court Rd tube. (Follow the building works round if coming from TCR)

I'll be heading along regardless. If anyone else fancies it, reply here or drop me a PM/text.

(Also, if you're wondering why I'm using "London social" as the subject prefix, it's because I want to encourage the outings to allow for more than just going to the pub...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

Looks interesting, but I've already got plans. They involve Patrick Stewart.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

serrity wrote: »
    Looks interesting, but I've already got plans. They involve Patrick Stewart.

Plans of the "going to see him on stage" variety or the "stuffing him in the boot of your car and making him dress up like Gir from Invader Zim" variety? :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I also have plans involving Patrick Stewart. He'll be rocking Bill Shakespeare for the evening. Could join ye after if ye'll still be there? It is a school night though ;)

Advertisement