Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Cadbury's Dairy Milk - iPhone

Options
  • 24-02-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Download Dairy Milk app from app store, share with 2 friends and get a coupon for a free bar of dairy milk.

There may be an android app too...

Enjoy :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 emmosea

Om nom nom. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

There is an andorid app. I gave up on this long ago. No one would send me squares back :(:P

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Not sure if they changed it, but the people you send this to don't have to do anything. Once you've put in two email address, it let you redeem a free bar - maybe iphone app is different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Irishchick wrote: »
    There is an andorid app. I gave up on this long ago. No one would send me squares back :(:P

Same as. Think they didn't realise you needed the app...

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

Just got a free Dairy Milk in the post. They posted the bar, not a voucher or coupon. Nice!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

imfml wrote: »
    Just got a free Dairy Milk in the post. They posted the bar, not a voucher or coupon. Nice!!

Nice one! My phone won't let me download android app, it's a samsung galaxy, would love a free bar :(

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Yes, got actual bar in post today too. Better than a coupon!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lillybruce

Here I have a look at the newest app from Cadbury! Something unusual but worth a try on that cold rainy day! Will you be dancing off? Let me know in the comment box below!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Damn! i mis-read your post title...

mmmmmmm.... Chocolate iPhone.......

drooling_homer.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 woman

Can someone tell me what's the name of the android app on market? I tried searching "cadbury" and "dairy milk" but got nothing on the market :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

woman wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what's the name of the android app on market? I tried searching "cadbury" and "dairy milk" but got nothing on the market :(
    On iPhone app store it's share a square, try that

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

once you send the 2 email to 2 people how long does it take before you can request your free bar, did them about lunch time and still not able to redeem, when I did the Game I got a message saying a Bar is already assigned to me not cannot click on Redeem

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

nava wrote: »
    once you send the 2 email to 2 people how long does it take before you can request your free bar, did them about lunch time and still not able to redeem, when I did the Game I got a message saying a Bar is already assigned to me not cannot click on Redeem
    Did you confirm your email using the link?
    Once I did this I could redeem

lilacclery wrote: »
    Did you confirm your email using the link?
    Once I did this I could redeem

Yes I did, I think I refer the friends after I got the email. Stange tried on the Ipad too and same problem, will wait till the tomorrow.

Thanks

You can only claim one bar a week during the 4 weeks of the promo, so it's a max of 4 bars per person. If you sent emails and redeemed already this week, you can't win another bar on the game until next Monday.

I redeemed a bar last week by completing the game, however it appears not to have updated this week, it says I already claimed, when the T&C's say I should be able to redeem again last Monday. Anyone else have that problem?

You can only claim one bar a week during the 4 weeks of the promo, so it's a max of 4 bars per person. If you sent emails and redeemed already this week, you can't win another bar on the game until next Monday.

Hi

thanks for the reply, I only installed the app yesterday so haven't redeem any bars.

Hi

thanks for the reply, I only installed the app yesterday so haven't redeem any bars.
    Sorry, I misread your post. Once I sent the two emails I was able to redeem instantly on the iPhone app.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Nettekee

I think this is over now, managed to get 1 bar sent in a fab purple envelope, love it!

Advertisement