Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any more Free Syria protests planned in Dublin?

Options
  • 24-02-2012 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I missed the one on 11th February in Dublin. Does anyone know of anymore planned this weekend or soon in Dublin?
    Does anyone know of a Syria support group in Dublin?
    Ive been following events in Homs and feel very strongly that I cannot stand by and do nothing. As futile as a March may be at least you could stand up and be counted for your feelings of horror and dismay at the slaughter of innocent people as the world watches on. The images of all the innocent people including children being murdered is too much. The people of Homs are being so brave.
    Please send me on more information if anyone has any.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

OP, this isn't really a discussion thread, so I'm going to lock it. There is a Notices thread on the main Politics forum page; I'd suggest checking it out to see if there are any past users who have been involved in these protests - you can then send them a message directly for more information.

Cheers,

SSR

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement