Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9th June 2012 Bunratty Castle Hotel available again

Options
  • 24-02-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Just had to go and cancel our wedding plans at Bunratty Castle hotel.
    The wedding was for 9th June 2012 Saturday and deposit paid. Found out now we cannot marry in Ireland as my Finance has been annulled in the Philippines and the registry office wont accept the wedding as the papers are not recognized in Ireland and we had to seek legal advice which we did and they said €3500 to €5500 to try and get it recognized here but may not be successful so we have had to cancel everything.

We can now only go to the Philippiness and get married which means none of my friends best man can get there as none can afford this extra cost so very small wedding and need to get my parents there now. Oh god all ahead of me.

Anyone who knows someone who wanted that hotel can now book this date.

John

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement