Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first blog

Options
  • 24-02-2012 5:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey there,

sorry if I'm not supposed to blog plug, I don't mind if this gets removed but I just thought I'd post it anyway, I've just started blogging about all my heathen thoughts as I've found it really helps me with my frustration over the whole spirituality craze, I hope some of you might have a look at it and ... yeah i dunno!

Sorry again if I shouldn't be posting this!

http://brainstormblog.blog.com/

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

From here I can see your blog. I collected all the words... I am ending of pain and the sun has become unbearably bright

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Hey, you've already managed to annoy one of the crazies around here.
    Well done and welcome.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Aye, welcome.

We don't really allow personal blog-plugging, but as a concession I won't delete the post but just close it so it'll return to the bosom of the Internet in time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement