Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Oakwood Drama group in Finglas... What's it like?

Options
  • 24-02-2012 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi guys. I am a 20 year old male who is studying at DCU. I am based in Santry.

I really want to get started in drama and acting, as it is always something which I have wanted to do.

I have heard about this Oakwood drama group in Finglas. It would be convenient for me as I am based in Santry, and Finglas really isn't too far away from me.

Does anyone know much about the Oakwood drama group? What's it like? Is it a good place to begin?

Any feedback would be much appreciated, thank you :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

The user below is from Oakwood Drama group and posts from time to time. You can drop her a PM if you wish by clicking on her profile below.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=176159

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 German_11

why don't you see for yourself? We don't bite -much :P

If you have time on short notice - we meet tonight to read through the play we probably gonna work on.

8pm St.Helenas Resource Center

www.oakwooddrama.weebly.com

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭DynamiteC101

German_11 wrote: »
    why don't you see for yourself? We don't bite -much :P

If you have time on short notice - we meet tonight to read through the play we probably gonna work on.

8pm St.Helenas Resource Center

www.oakwooddrama.weebly.com

I thought I would revive this thread!

I didn't end up joining the group 2 years ago, but I am back again looking for a new drama course in the Northside. I took part in a 3 day course in the Abbey theatre before christmas, but I simply don't have the money to enroll myself in one of their spring courses.

I am therefore wondering if The Oakwood Drama group in Finglas is still on the go?

Advertisement