Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician for domestic job in Cork - fix lights, new plugs etc

Options
  • 23-02-2012 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi All,
    I am looking for an electrician/ recommendations of an electrician, to fix some lights and add maybe add new sockets in our house.
    We live in the Blackpool area in Cork, and ideally would like to be finished by next week (it wouldn't be a very big job)!
    Thank you in advance,
    R

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

roomey, did you check the sticky on the front page called "looking for a contractor" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 roomey

Stoner wrote: »
    roomey, did you check the sticky on the front page called "looking for a contractor" ?
    Thanks mate, i missed that. I got someone today thru a friend anyway tho! Cheers!

Advertisement