Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coder Dojos

Options
  • 23-02-2012 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys...
    I'm posting this on one or two forums (Apologies Mods!!)

Is there anyone else around Clare that would be interested in setting up a
    Coder Dojo. I'd preferably like to be involved in setting one up in West Clare as there are so few resousces for this sort of thing there..

http://coderdojo.com/

If there are any others out there that would be interested in this could you get in touch. I think it'd be something great and fun to do.

I'm relatively new to coding (Java SE Associate level at best!) but would love to get involved with something like this.

Any Schools/ businesses that would like to provide facilites too get in touch.

Cheers.
    L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

I like the idea.

I would also like to see a hacker space in Ennis as well. A good hacker space could include a coder club sure.

I would help out with either if anyone can get them going.

Oh yeah, I program in 11 languages.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

CptSternn wrote: »
    I like the idea.

I would also like to see a hacker space in Ennis as well. A good hacker space could include a coder club sure.

I would help out with either if anyone can get them going.

Oh yeah, I program in 11 languages.

Cool,
    opportunity to learn more myself too..... got a lot of that to do too!

Advertisement