Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental price comparison?

Options
  • 23-02-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I visited my dentist today and I've been told I have a lot of work to be done on my teeth. I asked the dentist for some prices on things he said I needed done. It wont be a suprise to you that the prices seemed steep to say the least.
    Most of you have probably heard of getting dentist work done abroad but I'm looking for a price comparison, like is there anywhere that has a list of how much you can save?
    From my searches on google I have found you can save up to 70% but I'd like a detailed list so I can see what savings you make when you include flights, accom[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]o[/FONT]dation etc etc.
    Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Price comparisons are not allowed.

OP read the charter and use the search function.
    This has been done to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Every single dental tourism site has price comparison so what the problem. I would look throughout the dozen or so threads about people who had disastrous treatment before you go, and also the two thread where people said it was great but it infact turn out to be far less than ideal. Read the dental issues forum charter very carefully please, your next infraction of the rules will lead to a ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement