Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sydney/Brisbane - Weather in March?!

Options
  • 23-02-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Jetting off the 7th of March arriving in Sydney.. Spending 10 days there and planning on travelling up the coast to Brisbane to maybe start our regional work up there...
    Rough idea of what weather will be like in around those areas in March/April?
    I'm just trying to get an idea of what to pack.... Pack for all seasons maybe?!

Thanks, L :)!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Have a look on weatherZone.com.au. It had loads of data on average min/max/median temps and rainfall per month for all Aus cities, very handy.

Should be relatively warm in March but all Sydneysiders I know have been moaning about how sh1te their summer has been so you might wanna pack an umbrella as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭lippy11

Thanks jackbhoy, I'll check that out :)!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Brizzy may still have a bit of the seasonal showers but the temps will be highe 20s to low 30s. Humidity is starting to fade away and evenings start to cool making sleeping a treat again compared to Dec/Jan/Feb.

It seems to be turning just about now with our 1st "cool" night in 3 months bar a few sporadic ones! Day time temps bever really get below low 20s so you will enjoy it.

It ALWAYS rains here on Paddys day :) Last 5 years !

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭lippy11

Thanks guys!
    I see it's pouring down at the moment in Sydney :(
    Here's hoping the weather is a bit better come this day next week :)!

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

lippy11 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Jetting off the 7th of March arriving in Sydney.. Spending 10 days there and planning on travelling up the coast to Brisbane to maybe start our regional work up there...
    Rough idea of what weather will be like in around those areas in March/April?
    I'm just trying to get an idea of what to pack.... Pack for all seasons maybe?!

Thanks, L :)!

Perhaps, but don't do what I did and pack three jumpers. Two of which are gathering dust on my shelf..

Once you get to Brisbane and keep going north its pretty much hot all year round. If ya need warm clothes just pick 'um up cheap in K-mart/target/ Big W etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Perhaps, but don't do what I did and pack three jumpers. Two of which are gathering dust on my shelf..

Dont worry, if you are still in Melbourne come June/July you'll get plenty of wear out of those babies. I'm going to rugby tonight and hoody/windbreaker are coming out of storage for their Autumn debut :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

No not cooling, its scorching again. low 30s again, no rain and humidity dipping. Hot at night again too. Apparently this will be the last hurrah of summer before it starts to cool.

Advertisement