Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syringomyelia

Options
  • 23-02-2012 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi I'm just wondering (hoping really) that there is someone on here that can give me some info on Syringomyelia? My granny suffers from it and has very intense pain and extremely limited motor functions because of it. We have spoken to her gp to try and get some info on it but couldn't get anything more than what you find on wikipedia (which really is where he found out his info)
    I'm hoping someone can point me towards a support group or in the right direction to get the info we need.
    I've done google searches and have found one group in ireland but they're website says under construction last updated January 2011.
    Really hope someone can help as its hard trying to help her pain relief and make her comfortable without fully understanding the disease.

Comments

Advertisement