Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rare Auld Times

Options
  • 22-02-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Heya,

I'm putting on a 35 years of Punk in Ireland anniversary exhibition and gig in Dublin in April, I was really hoping to exhibit a load of photographs of punks in Ireland from 77 to present day and I came across these https://plus.google.com/photos/106869789223274542854/albums/5347131088660552401?banner=pwa does anyone know who actually owns them? I tried but failed to find contact details for Wally Cassidy, if any body has any information that would be amazing!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

PM sent

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Probably worth getting on to Paranoid Visions or The Lee Harveys, they'd have plenty of info for ya from back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mots

Hey guys thanks for the info! Managed to get through to Wally and got permission to use his photos, if anyone else has anything they thing might be useful to display let me know!! Otherwise keep the 14th of April free!

Advertisement