Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Cigars in Limerick

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,634 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I think your best bet is buying online or paying a visit to Dublin. :o

As this question does get asked on a regular basis perhaps we should compile a list of quality cigar outlets outside Dublin. What hotels/bars/clubs keep a humidor with a reasonable selection in it?
    Anyone got any suggestions?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Someone would need to go look, but I think Holland's off licence in Bray keeps a reasonable selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Would the smoking/tobacco shop just off William St. not have them, I can't for the life of me remember the name, it's a really old shop, think there is a sign that says open since the late 1800's.

Edit: It's called Cahills and it's on Wickham st. right at the top near the William st. Junction.

The below story in the IE says that they sell up to 240 different brands and sizes of cigars, including cubans. Enjoy!
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/kfojaueyojql/rss2/

Advertisement