Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

usual dates for may exams

Options
  • 21-02-2012 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hey i was wondering when the dates for the may exams are usually on. if you know the dates for the past few years that would be great. thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

10th - 19th May inclusive.

Btw is there a new team in Tallaght call Tallaght Hotspurs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tallaght hotspur

no haha. i was just on the spurs website and it was the first name that came to mind. is the 10th - 18th, when it is usualy on or is that when it is on this year. im doing humanities btw. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

no haha. i was just on the spurs website and it was the first name that came to mind. is the 10th - 18th, when it is usualy on or is that when it is on this year. im doing humanities btw. thanks

10th - 19th is definitely when they're on, it's on the website (hidden as usual).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tallaght hotspur

ahhhh yea thanks a lot. big help

Advertisement