Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange lights

Options
  • 21-02-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Im not a regular visitor to this thread but i want to see has anyone an answer to this.
    When i was a kid about 11 or 12 years old myself and my dad had been fishing for the day just outside edenderry co. offaly, it was almost dark and we were on a straight strech of road and in front of us maybe 200m there was 2 lights bouncing in the middle of the road, the best way i can describe it is it was like to tennis balls bouncing my dad slowed down and as we approached it the 2 balls of light went about 10 ft into the air very fast and dropped in the back of a hedge row my dad wouldnt stop he never addmited it but i think it freaked him out! I dont really read much into paranormal stuff but the reason im posting this is because im now 29 and last night i had a dream about it but hadnt even thought about it in years. It has always bugged me what it was?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

Thank you!! always an explanation for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Ball lighting can explain a lot of sightings of luminous spheres of light. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 broke

Did any one see a strange green light in greystones last Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

broke wrote: »
    Did any one see a strange green light in greystones last Sunday

Check astronomy ireland I believe there was a comet reported in Tipperary recently that had a green tail could have been something similar. Apart from that could it have been the aurora borealis? Also glows green right across the sky if you can see it. It's rare but does happen.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

I've seen plenty. It is like there is no obvious source for the light. I usually see white, yellow, and blue lights just randomly emitting light not attached to anything.

Advertisement