Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI cheque clearance in BOI

Options
  • 21-02-2012 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi

I was just wondering if I lodge a BOI cheque into a BOI account can I get the cheque expressed cleared, if so how long will the cheque take to clear.

I was told that if I lodge the cheque into the same branch as it is issued it will clear quicker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

mommysteph wrote: »
    Hi

I was just wondering if I lodge a BOI cheque into a BOI account can I get the cheque expressed cleared, if so how long will the cheque take to clear.

I was told that if I lodge the cheque into the same branch as it is issued it will clear quicker.

3 days to clear. No "express" clearance available.

You can cash it in the issuing branch and then lodge the cash into your account. But if you lodged the cheque directly into your account in the issuing branch it would still take the 3 days.

Advertisement