Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€25 GrabOne Credit for your Friends and Family - It’ll Cost You Absolutely NOTHING!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

there has to be a catch

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Your gift is instant, so your friends can grab stuff straight away - €5 at a time - on any deal they like.

Ah, so you can only use €5 per deal. Still a good find though, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

€10 vouchers for €5 in Wexford for 'The Chocolate Box' so that means freebies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Got this before from another Boardsie. It was brilliant. Bought a rake load of 3 cocktails for €10...for €5 with the discount :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Credit valid up to and including 23rd March 2012

Just over a month to use it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

lol. Todays deal is a glorified car wash for €19 reduced from €45. Who in gods name would pay €45 for a regular car wash. IMO those RRP prices are disgracefully inflated.

Thanks for the link though. Free credit is free credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

The other deal today was a four course meal for TWO for €21, sold out immediately, I'd say that was a pretty good deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

anniehoo wrote: »
    Got this before from another Boardsie. It was brilliant. Bought a rake load of 3 cocktails for €10...for €5 with the discount :D

seems like only yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mr.oiseau

This is great - €5 for noodles and sushi in cork today. You can only use €5 at a time but nothing stopping you using a few different email addresses

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Great child friendly freebie deals today for the Kerry folk who got credit :D

€1 per Child for Entry to Toby World Tralee (Limit: 10 for you and 10 gifts for others)
    €5 for a 12'' Pizza with up to 4 Toppings at Four Star Pizza - Killarney & Tralee

• Advertisement

If anyone got free credits for this and has not used them all, there is a deal today that you could use them up on:

Make a €5, €10, €20 or €50 Donation to the Irish Cancer Society on Daffodil Day
    30d58537204bb2cf21e1038468a634cb3ca1fba3.jpg

You can use €5 per deal so you could do this a few times if you have more than €5 credit left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Muskaan

Don't forget to use fatcheese, 8% cashback which means 40c per fiver donated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭ronano

i have five quid credit left and i tried using it earlier but didnt work :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

You can use €5 per deal so you could do this a few times if you have more than €5 credit left.
    No you may not. Grabone Credits cannot be used on this deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

Anyone who has credit left from that grabone offer, there is a €6 deal on at the min for a personalised Facebook Photo Book including Worldwide Delivery from WinkiWoo. With the free credit, it will only cost €1.

Sorry guys :(:( I did not have any credit myself so had not tried it out

Advertisement