Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iced Earth Dublin 7/8/12

Options
  • 21-02-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭

Ahhh that band brings back memories

Who's going ??

http://www.icedearth.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Id my ticket bought at 9:01 last friday. I've been waiting ten years for this! August is way to far away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

Nah, Jon Schaffer is a bell end to the point i can't really enjoy the music. He's been pumping out the same album for the last 14 years anyway, so it's not as if there's any new music to enjoy.

'Set Abominae is the sole creation of Jon Schaffer' - yes, yes it is. I hear Steve Harris/Derek Riggs like to sit round listening to 'Something Similar This Way Comes' :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Loved their older stuff, did not know about this!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I'll catch them the same week at Bloodstock with Sepultura

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Ooooh, this could be the birthday present I'm looking for! Must look around and see if anyone would be up for the trip to Dublin :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement