Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody looking for a nice teamup to rent a cheap house?

Options
  • 21-02-2012 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys!
    Seems difficult to find a cheap, nice and clean place in the city centre, so we've decided to look for some other people and build a friendly, clean, easygoing and.. wonderful houseshare!:eek:
    We've seen many nice houses, we just need some flatmates.
    We've found a very nice house just 5 min walk into town. The rent is 210€ per bedroom, and there are three double bedrooms available!
    You can see it here: http://cork.gumtree.ie/c-Properties-flatshare-houseshare-Friendly-houseshare-in-clean-and-central-house-W0QQAdIdZ357159725
    We are two 23-years old females, kind of professional, we enjoy being sociable in the living room (and not only) and we like couchsurfing too..
    If you are interested.. that's cool! Get back!
    Nicol and Chiara

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 outofmind6

Why do so many people read it and no one replies???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Zelkova

Patience, young one.
    also maybe lose the "byeeeeee"- you sound like derek mooney

Ahahah, I apologise with everyone for my "byeeeee" did not mean to sound like Derek Mooney (I have no clue who he is).

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

I'm not at the moment but I'd say you would get some replies if you gave a bit more info or posed a link to the kind of place you're looking for and maybe a bit more about yourselves aswell...it's a big commitment to make based on the facts given

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Killemall

I agree with Ronan, give more information. Like for example would a guy get regular threesome action if he moved in? :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Killemall wrote: »
    I agree with Ronan, give more information. Like for example would a guy get regular threesome action if he moved in? :P

Well, that's a guaranteed way to not get a houseshare.

Faith wrote: »
    Well, that's a guaranteed way to not get a houseshare.

Wrong! It's a way of guaranteeing a new housemate. Plus it would help break the ice and let everyone settle in. :D

Thanks Faith, I don't feel like saying anything else..

You don't have to say anything baby! Let's get to it.

Thanks for reminding me why I prefer women to men. :D

• Advertisement

outofmind6 wrote: »
    Thanks for reminding me why I prefer women to men. :D

:eek: I'll pay double rent if you let me watch. :D
    Ah no, only messin, good luck with the search, I'm sure someone will jump onboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

we're done here. @killemall, that's just seedy and unhelpful. be nicer in future, or you're going to get banned.

anyone who'd actually like to be helpful can contact the OP by PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement