Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

03 Honda accord euro r price?

Options
  • 20-02-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new car and was thinking about taking a look at a cl7 euro r. But from what I can see on donedeal they are all asking for around 10,500 for 03 models, is that a fair price for them? I know the diesels are cheaper but I'd prefer a euro r

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new car and was thinking about taking a look at a cl7 euro r. But from what I can see on donedeal they are all asking for around 10,500 for 03 models, is that a fair price for them? I know the diesels are cheaper but I'd prefer a euro r

They're all dreamers tbh, I bought one for considerably less than that over a year ago.They pop up now and again on Donedeal for the 7k mark and sell very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Cillo rs200

Hmmm I'll keep an eye out so, rang about one earlier today and told him there was no way he would get 10k for it and he basically told me I was a fool and he would easily get it because of it being 'rare'

P.s sorry about the two threads!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Hmmm I'll keep an eye out so, rang about one earlier today and told him there was no way he would get 10k for it and he basically told me I was a fool and he would easily get it because of it being 'rare'

P.s sorry about the two threads!

its all about supply and demand.
    You want a Euro R, so you have to pay the going rate at present.

If you can afford to wait it out, then wait and the car might drop but if its snapped up in the mean time then obviously it was a fair point.

no point arguing its an 03 car, how does he expect to get 10k, if you want it you offer a fair price, if seller says no, then move onto the next euro R you like and make the offer, if you keep getting no answers, then obviously your shooting below the belt.

But be carefull, lots of sh1t out there, and this is where people get their value of a car from. they look at the pile of crap with no service history and needing work for 5k then when the see an immac car, with full history and well looked after for 8k, they immediately think, thats overpriced.

post up some of the cars your looking at btw.

Advertisement