Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€5 to €100

Options
  • 20-02-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭

Seeing a few of these pop up so gonna have a go myself. Most are €5 to €1000 but i know i wouldn't have the balls to put €500 on so i will be well happy to reach €100 which can be done in 4 bets or so. If it fails i'll just start again as its only a fiver and at the most i will only be doing it 2-3 times a week. Will be taking bets from various punters on boards and anywhere i can see decent bets and will do my own research too.

Bet 1
    Benfica 8/15 and Nantes 3/10(dnb)
    €5 on
    Returns €9.97

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Great start
    Nantes draw and Benfica lose for the first time in the league since last April :eek:

Will start again tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Great start
    Nantes draw and Benfica lose for the first time in the league since last April :eek:

Will start again tomorrow

I got burned on the Benfica match aswell, they were f*cking awful, had them in a treble.... C*nts

Attempt 2

Charlton 4/9 and Fleetwood 1/3
    5e double. Returns 9.63

Attempt 2

Charlton 4/9 and Fleetwood 1/3
    5e double. Returns 9.63

Fleetwood win 6-2 but Charlton only draw. Only had a euro left in my account and somehow won a 5/1 in play treble with that euro so have enough to try again tomorrow.

This is tougher than i thought tho

Attempt 3 :mad:
    Crawley and Arbroath double
    5e returns 10.83

Considered Man C/Celtic -1 but Man C need only a draw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I think in order to be successful at these kind of bets, you really do need patience and discipline (cliche I know but very true).

E.g., you either bet on leagues/games you are familiar with, so this in most cases are Elite Euro leagues or Euro competitions. If you are to stick to this, you will generally only put down bets on 3 or 4 days in the week. The key is not to be desperately looking for a bet on a given night, where options could be very limited.

The alternative, if you are going to go down the route of betting on nights where there are limited fixtures, is opening yourself up to more markets. Card index, handicaps etc can sometimes but much easier to call than a given outcome of a tie.

Fizman wrote: »
    I think in order to be successful at these kind of bets, you really do need patience and discipline (cliche I know but very true).

E.g., you either bet on leagues/games you are familiar with, so this in most cases are Elite Euro leagues or Euro competitions. If you are to stick to this, you will generally only put down bets on 3 or 4 days in the week. The key is not to be desperately looking for a bet on a given night, where options could be very limited.

The alternative, if you are going to go down the route of betting on nights where there are limited fixtures, is opening yourself up to more markets. Card index, handicaps etc can sometimes but much easier to call than a given outcome of a tie.

Cheers for the advice Fizman. Your right about patience and discipline. I will take a few days off now if tonight doesnt come up(not looking good atm). I need to just focus on English football. No willpower :mad:

Attempt 3 :mad:
    Crawley and Arbroath double
    5e returns 10.83

Considered Man C/Celtic -1 but Man C need only a draw.

Of course the double i debated comes in :mad:
    Arbroath win easy and Crawley only draw despite having over 20 shots and 14 corners. Will try again on Saturday

Attempt 4
    Borrusia Monchen/Over 1.5 in Dordrecht
    €5 returns €9.87

Attempt 4
    Borrusia Monchen/Over 1.5 in Dordrecht
    €5 returns €9.87

3 goals in Dordrecht but Monchen throw away a lead and only draw :mad: This thread is turning into a disaster

• Advertisement

Attempt 5
    West Ham/Under 3.5 in St Mirren/Aberdeen
    €5 returns €9.69

Attempt 5
    West Ham/Under 3.5 in St Mirren/Aberdeen
    €5 returns €9.69

Fuucking hell this thread will end up in after hours

Attempt 6
    Man C -1 and Roda JC
    €5 returns €9.03
    If it loses i will give up

Fuucking hell this thread will end up in after hours

Attempt 6
    Man C -1 and Roda JC
    €5 returns €9.03
    If it loses i will give up

When a 1/4 shot cant win at home you know your doomed :mad: Small break from this

Advertisement