Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Opportunities Cork

Options
  • 20-02-2012 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hello,

I have recently moved to Cork and am seeking any help regarding finding employment here. I have spent 5 years in the construction industry and would now like to make the move into supply chain as I find it more interesting. As I have never before worked directly in this industry it is hard to get my foot in the door.
    If anyone would be able to give me ideas of where to look other that recruitment agencies or would like to help me out that would a great help.

Thanks for your time and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Do you have any supply chain qualifications? Might be hard to break in - lots of graduates of logisitics and suplly chain knocking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Powerline

I was due to start a course last week in Supply Chain fundamentals but it was cancelled due to lack of numbers. That would have been excellent for networking, now I have to wait until September for the a Bsc in Supply Chain Management.
    If I could get a company to take me on as an intern it would be a massive help.
    Fingers Crossed

Advertisement