Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage Course

Options
  • 20-02-2012 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi

I plan to do a massage course, but find it a bit hard to find what I need (not on the other side of the country).

We live in Donegal and e have a Holiday Accomodation and Equestrian Business and it would be great to be able to offer massages.
    So, the course has to be one, where I can officially and legally work and get an insurance. The course would have to be part-time.

I found the ITEC Holistic Massage on the internet, but the Institute in Donegal that would do it, is closing (being sold), so that's a no. Enniskillen only starts in September and seems to go for a year (!).
    Still awaiting answer from Sligo.

Does anyone know of a course that would suit my requirements? And that does start soon and doesn't take 30 weeks or a year?
    Obviously preferably as close to Donegal as possible, but I would consider travelling. The official/legal part is the most important.

Thanks for every helpful information!

Advertisement