Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Senan Kilbride of Brigids New Gloves!!

Options
  • 20-02-2012 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I was watching the game on Tg4 on saturday and couldnt help noticing Senan Kilbride and a number of the other st brigids players wearing gloves that were in the colour of their club with the club name on it!! Personally i thought it was a nice touch to see them wearing a club glove(especially after having to wear yellow jerseys instead of green and red).

Just wondering does anyone know who makes them or where you could get them?? :cool:

http://www.sportsfile.com/id/596209/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lord Ned Stark

the club get them made they sell them in their club shop im sure they would be happy to help if you contact the club. they have a website i think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Yeah, Brigids have been very pro-active with that sort of thing - they sell everything from personalised gloves and back-packs to gum-shields.

http://brigids.ie/aspfiles/engine.asp?pagename=merchandise&pageid=18

They've run a model club over the past decade and a half, before 1997 they hadn't won a county title since the 1950's and now they have the best set-up in Connacht.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Podgemus

Thanks Lads yeah i got in contact with someone at the club they said they buy them off Delta Sports in Galway, never heard of them until now but the Gloves are cool!! www.deltasports.ie

Yeah in fairness they really are a great club, the club shop is a great idea and they always have fans of all ages wearing their club gear.

Advertisement